“God, is there any suffering beyond this point?” said a man who lost eight members of his family.
Gospel For Asia has already sent 250 missionaries and helpers to serve the poor and needy in Nepal. This is in addition to the 450 missionaries, churches, and twenty Bridge of Hope Schools in Nepal that are already there.
Information from the field:
- 1.4 million people effected by earthquake are in need of immediate food and clean water.
- Death toll has surpassed 5,000, and it’s estimated to reach 10,000.
- An estimated 8 million people have been effected by the earthquake.
Please pray for:
- Comfort, strength and courage for all those suffering from the earthquake.
- God would give wisdom to the officials involved.
- God would give clear guidance to the Christian workers and leaders on the field.
If you are considering giving a donation to help the suffering people in Nepal, click here.
2 responses to “Even Though The Headlines Are Gone, Nepal Still Suffers”
Thank you , Mr. Larry, for helping us to help. God bless you!
Thanks. God bless you a bushel and a peck.