If Jesus continues to tarry in His return to earth, we will all die and then appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ. In that appearance, we will receive our legacy (or rewards) from Jesus. What we receive is what we will get for all of eternity. There are no second chances or do overs for us believers.
So, if you’re satisfied, then “pip, pip, cheerio” and continue on your merry way.
But I’m not satisfied.
And even more than that, I fear the Judgment Seat of Christ.
You see, I know I haven’t done enough for the 4.4 billion people of Asia, ninety percent of whom do not know Jesus and forty percent have never heard His name.
What will I answer when Jesus asks, “Larry, why didn’t you do more for Asia? Don’t you love Me?”
I would hate to have those words haunting me over and over throughout eternity.
My prayer today:
Lord, forgive us American believers for our cold love and help us to remember the prisoners held hostage by the kingdom of darkness in Asia as though in prison with them. (Based on Hebrews 13:3)
Join with me on Tuesdays to fast and pray for prisoners in Asia, according to Hebrews 13:3.
1. 4.4 billion people live in Asia.
2.. 85.4% of world’s unevangelized people live in Asia. (Unevangelized means they may have heard the gospel but have no understanding on how to respond.)
3. The world’s three largest non-Christian religions – Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists – are based in Asia.
4. Of the 37 countries of the world that are less than 10% Christian, 32 are in Asia. Of the 14 countries, that are less than 2% Christian, 12 are in Asia.
5. 600 million people live in abject poverty in the slums of Asia.
6. 85-90% of unreached people live in Asia. (Unreached means that they have never heard the name of Jesus.) (Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation)