Another vision goaded me on even more.
In it, I saw myself arriving in heaven, but not for a glorious homecoming. A line of dark-skinned children, as far as I could see, waited to talk with me. Each, in turn, said, “I did not make it into my divine calling on earth because you failed to fulfill your calling. I starved to death as a young child.”
Sobering isn’t it?
Just think: if you or I fail to fulfill our divine callings here on earth, people may die, and go to Hell or even die young before they were able to walk in their divine callings. It’s one of those revelations we don’t like pondering. (Excerpt from The Hunt for Larry Who by Larry Nevenhoven, ©2014, Amazon eBook)
Heaven is filled with truth. Some of this truth will be revealed to us about ourselves at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
As for me, I have no doubts I’m a flawed person and that even my attempts to obey and follow Jesus Christ are also flawed at best. So, I want to send as many prayers, fastings, and offerings for Asia ahead of time to improve my position before the Judge.
My prayer today:
Lord, help us American believers to remember the prisoners who are suffering in Asia for their faith as though we are chained with them and to remember those believers who are mistreated in Asia since they are our brothers and sisters in Christ. (Based on Hebrews 13:3)
Join with me on Tuesdays to fast and pray for prisoners in Asia, according to Hebrews 13:3.
1. 4.4 billion people live in Asia.
2.. 85.4% of world’s unevangelized people live in Asia. (Unevangelized means they may have heard the gospel but have no understanding on how to respond.)
3. The world’s three largest non-Christian religions – Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists – are based in Asia.
4. Of the 37 countries of the world that are less than 10% Christian, 32 are in Asia. Of the 14 countries, that are less than 2% Christian, 12 are in Asia.
5. 600 million people live in abject poverty in the slums of Asia.
6. 85-90% of unreached people live in Asia. (Unreached means that they have never heard the name of Jesus.) (Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation)
2 responses to “Tuesday’s Prayers for Prisoners (10/11/2016)”
Thank you, Mr ,Larry. That is a sobering thought.. God bless you as you keep helping us to pray and fast.
Yep, the Judgment Seat of Christ is a serious moment for us as we enter in eternity. God bless you.