During a prayer conference call for Business Men’s Fellowship in late September of this year, I had a quick vision.
In it, I saw a large passenger jet taking off from a major international airport. As the jet lifted off the ground and began to climb upward, an explosion blasted the jet to pieces, destroying it before it ever reached its cruising altitude.
The vision troubled me, but I didn’t say anything at the time to the other men on the prayer line. I sought the Lord on its meaning and prayed every which way for it not to happen.
Last night, on another prayer conference call, I felt the Lord revealed the vision’s meaning:
Now, whatever our feelings may be about President-elect Donald Trump, I have no doubt the Lord caused or allowed his election to happen at this time in our nation’s history. We can all argue our differing viewpoints, but Scripture states that He removes leaders and sets up other leaders.
As I prayed along with the other men last night, I felt the Lord showed me that one of the main reasons He set Trump in place was to help heal our nation’s relations with Israel. These relations have been severely strained under President Obama’s leadership.
I believe the vision reveals how Satan desires to destroy any efforts by our government to change its present policies toward Israel and the Middle East before they have a chance to be set in place. You see, God wants America to stand with Israel!
We need to pray and fast for America’s partnership and alliance with Israel to take place according to the Lord’s plans.
My prayer today:
Lord, help America and its government to submit to Your will and Your plans for Israel, and therefore to resist Satan and his evil plans to destroy Israel. (Based on James 4:7)
Join with me on Tuesdays to fast and pray for Asia, according to Hebrews 13:3.
1. 4.4 billion people live in Asia.
2.. 85.4% of world’s unevangelized people live in Asia. (Unevangelized means they may have heard the gospel but have no understanding on how to respond.)
3. The world’s three largest non-Christian religions – Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists – are based in Asia.
4. Of the 37 countries of the world that are less than 10% Christian, 32 are in Asia. Of the 14 countries, that are less than 2% Christian, 12 are in Asia.
5. 600 million people live in abject poverty in the slums of Asia.
6. 85-90% of unreached people live in Asia. (Unreached means that they have never heard the name of Jesus.) (Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation)