Could a mariner sit idle if he heard the drowning cry?
Could a doctor sit in comfort and just let his patient die?
Could a fireman sit idle, let men burn and give no hand?
Can we sit at ease in Zion, with the world around us – DAMNED?
(Why Revival Tarries? by Leonard Ravenhill
My prayer today:
Lord, help us American believers to hear the cries of the lost people in Asia who have no hope without Jesus. Give us no rest until we do something on their behalf.
Join with me on Tuesdays to fast and pray for prisoners in Asia, according to Hebrews 13:3.
1. 4.4 billion people live in Asia.
2.. 85.4% of world’s unevangelized people live in Asia. (Unevangelized means they may have heard the gospel but have no understanding on how to respond.)
3. The world’s three largest non-Christian religions – Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists – are based in Asia.
4. Of the 37 countries of the world that are less than 10% Christian, 32 are in Asia. Of the 14 countries, that are less than 2% Christian, 12 are in Asia.
5. 600 million people live in abject poverty in the slums of Asia.
6. 85-90% of unreached people live in Asia. (Unreached means that they have never heard the name of Jesus.) (Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation)
2 responses to “Tuesday’s Prayers for Prisoners (10/25/2016)”
Mr. Larry, thank you. May we be moved today by your prayer. God bless you!
Thanks. God bless you.